Okyeame Kwame in an exclusive interview with Quophi Okyeame on Angel FM’s Drive Show Monday evening has revealed how he worked hard with Obuor but still lost the NPP primaries.
Bice Osei Kuffuor also known as Obuor recently lost the NPP Parliamentary Primaries at the Asante Akyem North Contituency to his compatriot and incumbent Member of Parliament (MP) Kwaku Asante-Boateng after a recount.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
Obuor polled 296 votes out of 656 total votes cast. The former president of MUSIGHA since became a subject of ridicule on social media for a number of days.
Speaking about what he did to support his brother to win the primaries, Okyeame Kwame said:
I did a lot of work with Obuor concerning this primaries but he still lost. We desilted gutters and weeded most of the places in the constituencies. We also spent a lot of money on campaigning, hence we were expecting to win hands down.