Okyeame Kwame in an exclusive interview with Quophi Okyeame on Angel FM’s Drive Show Monday evening has revealed how he worked hard with Obuor but still lost the NPP primaries.
Bice Osei Kuffuor also known as Obuor recently lost the NPP Parliamentary Primaries at the Asante Akyem North Contituency to his compatriot and incumbent Member of Parliament (MP) Kwaku Asante-Boateng after a recount.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Obuor polled 296 votes out of 656 total votes cast. The former president of MUSIGHA since became a subject of ridicule on social media for a number of days.
Speaking about what he did to support his brother to win the primaries, Okyeame Kwame said:
I did a lot of work with Obuor concerning this primaries but he still lost. We desilted gutters and weeded most of the places in the constituencies. We also spent a lot of money on campaigning, hence we were expecting to win hands down.