Young music group, Dromobii, is set to release its first EP titled GenZ (which stands for Generation Z).
The body of art is believed to portray the daily lifestyle of the current generation and is set to be released on the 29th June, 2020.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
The EP saw various producers such as Bhadboy, Cris Shaker, Kotiboomin and Bryan The Mensah (who mixed and mastered the songs on the EP) having to put their magical touch on the body of art.
The amazing cover art by OneClick Creative Agency and the groups A&R Malik and Telvin playing an awesome role in the process through to the birth of the EP.