Young music group, Dromobii, is set to release its first EP titled GenZ (which stands for Generation Z).
The body of art is believed to portray the daily lifestyle of the current generation and is set to be released on the 29th June, 2020.
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
The EP saw various producers such as Bhadboy, Cris Shaker, Kotiboomin and Bryan The Mensah (who mixed and mastered the songs on the EP) having to put their magical touch on the body of art.
The amazing cover art by OneClick Creative Agency and the groups A&R Malik and Telvin playing an awesome role in the process through to the birth of the EP.