Young music group, Dromobii, is set to release its first EP titled GenZ (which stands for Generation Z).
The body of art is believed to portray the daily lifestyle of the current generation and is set to be released on the 29th June, 2020.
- David Beckham Congratulates Son Brooklyn On His Engagement 1 Day After Big Announcement
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
The EP saw various producers such as Bhadboy, Cris Shaker, Kotiboomin and Bryan The Mensah (who mixed and mastered the songs on the EP) having to put their magical touch on the body of art.
The amazing cover art by OneClick Creative Agency and the groups A&R Malik and Telvin playing an awesome role in the process through to the birth of the EP.