Dromobii set to release first EP, GenZ
Young music group, Dromobii, is set to release its first EP titled GenZ (which stands for Generation Z).
The body of art is believed to portray the daily lifestyle of the current generation and is set to be released on the 29th June, 2020.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
The EP saw various producers such as Bhadboy, Cris Shaker, Kotiboomin and Bryan The Mensah (who mixed and mastered the songs on the EP) having to put their magical touch on the body of art.
The amazing cover art by OneClick Creative Agency and the groups A&R Malik and Telvin playing an awesome role in the process through to the birth of the EP.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.