Ghanaian artistes have been swerved in the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards 2020.
Nigeria’s Burna Boy, South Africa’s Sho Majodzi and Democratic Republic of Congo’s Innoss’B were the only Africans to appear in the Best International Act category alongside Stormzy(UK), Dave(UK), Ninho(France) and S.Pri Noir(France).
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
Nigeria’s Wizkid was also nominated on HER Award for his performance on Beyoncé’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’.
Rappers Drake and Roddy Ricch and singer Megan Thee Stallion led the pack with 5 nominations each in this year’s edition of the awards.