Ghanaian artistes have been swerved in the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards 2020.
Nigeria’s Burna Boy, South Africa’s Sho Majodzi and Democratic Republic of Congo’s Innoss’B were the only Africans to appear in the Best International Act category alongside Stormzy(UK), Dave(UK), Ninho(France) and S.Pri Noir(France).
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Nigeria’s Wizkid was also nominated on HER Award for his performance on Beyoncé’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’.
Rappers Drake and Roddy Ricch and singer Megan Thee Stallion led the pack with 5 nominations each in this year’s edition of the awards.