A Ghanaian man by name Michael Boye Marquaye is claiming you be the biological father of Manchester United forward, Marcus Rashford.
The 63-year-old London resident in an interview with Ghanaian radio station, Kumasi FM, has claimed to have fathered the England international biologically but lost him at an early age due certain reasons beyond his control.
- Delay has been avoiding an interview with me for 13-years – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Its not just a music video, it’s a movie – checkout Akwaboah’s ‘Ensesa’
- Ghana Has To Legalize Scamming – Kwaw charges government
- New Love! Kanye West Spotted With Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex-Girlfriend In France
- New Song: Sarkodie – Coachella ft Kwesi Arthur
According to him, he has severa documents and evidences to prove the paternity of Rashford as his but not of Robert Rashford and Melanie Rashford as already known.
Marcus Rashford was originally named Jonathan Marquaye at birth but his name was changed after his current parents adopted him.
Mr. Marquaye is hence pleading with Manchester United and Marcus Rashford to arrange a meeting to help bring this issue to bed.