After his social media outburst, son of Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams, Daniel Duncan-Williams has been arrested in his home in Maryland, USA.
The reasons for his arrest is still unknown to the public. Daniel yesterday in a series of social media posts accused his father of being a poor dad to him.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
Explicit videos of him were also circulating online as he came live on both twitter and Instagram to make further comments.
The Duncan-Williams family later yesterday released a statement stating that their son is suffering from a ‘bipolar disorder’ hence appealing to the public to join them in prayers.