After his social media outburst, son of Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams, Daniel Duncan-Williams has been arrested in his home in Maryland, USA.
The reasons for his arrest is still unknown to the public. Daniel yesterday in a series of social media posts accused his father of being a poor dad to him.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
Explicit videos of him were also circulating online as he came live on both twitter and Instagram to make further comments.
The Duncan-Williams family later yesterday released a statement stating that their son is suffering from a ‘bipolar disorder’ hence appealing to the public to join them in prayers.