Beautiful Nigerian soul singer, Simisola, has confirmed he birth of her first child naming her Deja.
The ‘Joromi’ singer confirmed the news through her Instagram handle on Sunday evening.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
The arrival of baby Deja has long been anticipated after Simi released ‘Duduke’, a song that was fully dedicated to the baby.
She also shot the video while pregnant and showed her baby bump. And oh! Adekunle Gold, husband of Simi was present at their child’s birth as well.