Beautiful Nigerian soul singer, Simisola, has confirmed he birth of her first child naming her Deja.
The ‘Joromi’ singer confirmed the news through her Instagram handle on Sunday evening.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
The arrival of baby Deja has long been anticipated after Simi released ‘Duduke’, a song that was fully dedicated to the baby.
She also shot the video while pregnant and showed her baby bump. And oh! Adekunle Gold, husband of Simi was present at their child’s birth as well.