Nigerian Singer, Simi, Confirms Birth Of First Child, Deja
Beautiful Nigerian soul singer, Simisola, has confirmed he birth of her first child naming her Deja.
The ‘Joromi’ singer confirmed the news through her Instagram handle on Sunday evening.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
The arrival of baby Deja has long been anticipated after Simi released ‘Duduke’, a song that was fully dedicated to the baby.
She also shot the video while pregnant and showed her baby bump. And oh! Adekunle Gold, husband of Simi was present at their child’s birth as well.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.