Ghanaian rapper, Dadie Opanka have exclusively revealed to Nana Romeo that his new song, ‘Hold On’ which features Kofi Kinaata has saved three people from suicidal thoughts.
- Delay has been avoiding an interview with me for 13-years – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Its not just a music video, it’s a movie – checkout Akwaboah’s ‘Ensesa’
- Ghana Has To Legalize Scamming – Kwaw charges government
- New Love! Kanye West Spotted With Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex-Girlfriend In France
- New Song: Sarkodie – Coachella ft Kwesi Arthur
Speaking on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show on Accra FM, Opanka revealed that he is very glad his song has been able to achieve such feat as that was his main intention for hitting the studio to record it.