Ghanaian rapper, Dadie Opanka have exclusively revealed to Nana Romeo that his new song, ‘Hold On’ which features Kofi Kinaata has saved three people from suicidal thoughts.
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
- Our market women understand better economics than our leaders- Theo Acheampong
- Wanzam the Classic DJ, Ghanaian Alternative Music Maestro, Nominated for Prestigious Guinness Ghana DJ Awards
- Ghanaian Musician Black Sherif to Hold Maiden Concert in The Gambia on November 25
Speaking on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show on Accra FM, Opanka revealed that he is very glad his song has been able to achieve such feat as that was his main intention for hitting the studio to record it.