‘One Corner’ crooner, Patapaa, has quizzed the existence of Bible Schools in Christianity.
The Swedru-based singer in an interview with Nana Romeo Welewele quashed the need to have up and coming Pastors go through Bible Schools before they can do the work of God.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
According to Patapaa, it is unnecessary for one to go through that process as he believes the calling of God does not come with the need to be educated or not.
Do you agree with him?