Ghana’s Reggae/Dancehall Guru, Stonebwoy has announced he’ll be teaming up with Billboard to help raise funds in support of ‘My Friend’s Place’, a nonprofit resource center in Hollywood offering a comprehensive continuum of care for homeless youth.
MFS as popularly known helps 1,400 people every year in Los Angeles. Stonebwoy through the Billboard Live-At-Concert tonight will help raise funds in support of their projects.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
The Ghanaian star announced this through his twitter account and stated the time for his performance as 5pm.