If you’ve been following the happenings in the Ghana music industry recently, one story that should not escape you is eShun’s testimony of how she fled a toxic relationship with her ex-lover.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
In this song, the songstress sings her heart out about she will never go back into that situation as she sends a word of advise to other ladies.