If you’ve been following the happenings in the Ghana music industry recently, one story that should not escape you is eShun’s testimony of how she fled a toxic relationship with her ex-lover.
- David Beckham Congratulates Son Brooklyn On His Engagement 1 Day After Big Announcement
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
In this song, the songstress sings her heart out about she will never go back into that situation as she sends a word of advise to other ladies.