If you’ve been following the happenings in the Ghana music industry recently, one story that should not escape you is eShun’s testimony of how she fled a toxic relationship with her ex-lover.
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
- ‘The storm is over’! R. Kelly sentenced to 30years in prison for sex trafficking
In this song, the songstress sings her heart out about she will never go back into that situation as she sends a word of advise to other ladies.