Radio Presenter, Nana Romeo Welewele has hit hard at the government of Ghana for permitting celebrities in the country to endorse betting companies.
- Delay has been avoiding an interview with me for 13-years – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Its not just a music video, it’s a movie – checkout Akwaboah’s ‘Ensesa’
- Ghana Has To Legalize Scamming – Kwaw charges government
- New Love! Kanye West Spotted With Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex-Girlfriend In France
- New Song: Sarkodie – Coachella ft Kwesi Arthur
A lot of Ghanaian celebrities has in the past years or days signed deals with various betting companies in the country. Kofi Kinaata has been an ambassador for Betway same as former Black Stars captain, Stephen Appiah.
Other notable celebrities such as Yaa Pono, Nikki Samonas among others have also been unveiled and are actively campaigning for these companies on their various channels.
According to the Accra FM presenter, he does not phantom why the Government of Ghana through the Food and Drugs Authority has banned all the celebrities from advertising or endorsing alcoholic beverages but allows the opposite to be done for betting.
He is thus appealing to the government to also prevent these celebrities from doing same.