It is an unhidden fact that branding is a very important factor in the life of every public figure hence the need to go the extra mile to keep a perfect one.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Branding may include looks, dressing, attitude among others. Probably the urge to keep a good one is the reason for Tema-based rapper, Dadie Opanka’s new look.
After going Afro for a period of time, the ‘TieTie’ crooner is back with a totally different look, popularly known locally as ‘Sakora’.
So with this, we join Dadie Opanka to ask whether this is hot or nah?