It is an unhidden fact that branding is a very important factor in the life of every public figure hence the need to go the extra mile to keep a perfect one.
- David Beckham Congratulates Son Brooklyn On His Engagement 1 Day After Big Announcement
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
Branding may include looks, dressing, attitude among others. Probably the urge to keep a good one is the reason for Tema-based rapper, Dadie Opanka’s new look.
After going Afro for a period of time, the ‘TieTie’ crooner is back with a totally different look, popularly known locally as ‘Sakora’.
So with this, we join Dadie Opanka to ask whether this is hot or nah?