It is an unhidden fact that branding is a very important factor in the life of every public figure hence the need to go the extra mile to keep a perfect one.
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
Branding may include looks, dressing, attitude among others. Probably the urge to keep a good one is the reason for Tema-based rapper, Dadie Opanka’s new look.
After going Afro for a period of time, the ‘TieTie’ crooner is back with a totally different look, popularly known locally as ‘Sakora’.
So with this, we join Dadie Opanka to ask whether this is hot or nah?