It is an unhidden fact that branding is a very important factor in the life of every public figure hence the need to go the extra mile to keep a perfect one.
- Alan Kyeremanten resigns from the NPP
- Celebrities join the Justice for Mohbad hashtag
- Rema wins first ever Afrobeats Awards at the MTV VMA’s
- Wendy Shay responding to treatment- Rufftown Records
- Kemini Amanor joins Media General
Branding may include looks, dressing, attitude among others. Probably the urge to keep a good one is the reason for Tema-based rapper, Dadie Opanka’s new look.
After going Afro for a period of time, the ‘TieTie’ crooner is back with a totally different look, popularly known locally as ‘Sakora’.
So with this, we join Dadie Opanka to ask whether this is hot or nah?