A Nigerian twitter user with username, @dsobama has told Kwesi Live that Ghanaian artistes need to build a strong structure and invest a huge sum of money into their PR in other to break into the Nigerian market.
- David Beckham Congratulates Son Brooklyn On His Engagement 1 Day After Big Announcement
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
In an interaction with the Ghanaian blogger, D.S Obama who is based in Port Harcourt revealed that a lot of Ghanaian artistes such as Shatta Wale would be getting enough airplay in Nigeria if they invest and pump enough cash into their brand in the country.
@stonebwoy – Anloga Junction álbum full review 🔥🔥
Kindly watch and subscribe to my channel 🙏🙏
He further revealed that American artistes are the most popular foreign artistes in the country but SARKODIE is the most popular Ghanaian musician in his city of Port Harcourt.