A Nigerian twitter user with username, @dsobama has told Kwesi Live that Ghanaian artistes need to build a strong structure and invest a huge sum of money into their PR in other to break into the Nigerian market.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
In an interaction with the Ghanaian blogger, D.S Obama who is based in Port Harcourt revealed that a lot of Ghanaian artistes such as Shatta Wale would be getting enough airplay in Nigeria if they invest and pump enough cash into their brand in the country.
@stonebwoy – Anloga Junction álbum full review 🔥🔥
Kindly watch and subscribe to my channel 🙏🙏
He further revealed that American artistes are the most popular foreign artistes in the country but SARKODIE is the most popular Ghanaian musician in his city of Port Harcourt.