The Minister for Information, Honorable Kojo Oppong Nkrumah has reiterated that there is no way Election 2020 will be postponed.
In an Instagram live interaction with Ghanaians, the young Minister responding to a question from fan pertaining this issue mentioned that the constitution that does not give the President the right to extend his stay in office for whatever reason.
- David Beckham Congratulates Son Brooklyn On His Engagement 1 Day After Big Announcement
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
He further stated that unless in extreme cases that demands a state of emergency, the governments required to conduct the Election and also provide measures that will keep the entire population safe.
The general lockdown in the countries capital, Accra, and other parts of the country was lifted some weeks ago with strict measures against public gatherings.
This was a first of a series of IG live interaction between the minister and Ghanaians to provide information and also to answer questions from the general public.