The Minister for Information, Honorable Kojo Oppong Nkrumah has reiterated that there is no way Election 2020 will be postponed.
In an Instagram live interaction with Ghanaians, the young Minister responding to a question from fan pertaining this issue mentioned that the constitution that does not give the President the right to extend his stay in office for whatever reason.
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
He further stated that unless in extreme cases that demands a state of emergency, the governments required to conduct the Election and also provide measures that will keep the entire population safe.
The general lockdown in the countries capital, Accra, and other parts of the country was lifted some weeks ago with strict measures against public gatherings.
This was a first of a series of IG live interaction between the minister and Ghanaians to provide information and also to answer questions from the general public.