Street King and rapper Kwaw Kesse has gone wild on fellow rapper, Sarkodie labeling him as ‘fake, hypocrite and selfish’.
Kwaw in an Instagram live interaction with blogger Kobby Kyei indicated that the three-time BET Award winner has refused many to answer his calls nor reply his messages.
He went on to allege that in spite the fact that he has on a numerous occasions refused to respond to his calls nor hop on beats he(Kwaw Kesse) has sent him, Sark always finds a way to get to you when he’s in need.
This according to Master Kwaw is an act of selfishness on the part of his colleague. He further went on to reveal that Stonebwoy is the only artiste in Ghana who responds to his calls whenever he see them.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
In spite of all the allegations he leveled against his colleague, Mr. Abodam further revealed that he still love his brother but had to set everything straight.