Reports reaching http://kwesilive.com indicates that Chief Executive Officer and founder of Best Campus Deals, Gabby Bruny is set to outdoor a new auto company called GS Auto Nation.
The renowned business guru confirmed these reports to us stating that a number of factors had been taken into considering while drafting the idea for GS Auto nation.
In an exclusive conversation with Kwesi Live, Gabby mentioned that the difficulty young people especially students go through in purchasing or renting cars or getting their cars repaired for personal use and others pushed him to set up this company.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
He further revealed that he is doing this in collaboration with Nana Kwadwo Safo, General manager of Mic-Nak motors, formally an auto electrical staff of Kantanka Automobile
I’ve deemed it necessary to deal in cars aside my mobile phone business. I am doing this because a lot of people find it difficult to find the right means to purchase cars, ie where and when they can get affordable cars.
It has also become exceedingly difficult for students or young to find cars to rent when they want to go for events and that is why this company has been set up – he said
GS Auto Nation will be providing services such as car rental, car repairs, selling & buying of cars, selling & buying of salvage cars, swapping of cars, car spare parts and others.
Concerning opportunities for young graduates or people seeking employment, GS Auto Nation also has affiliations with several companies where one can learn auto skills such as auto body straightening, spraying, auto electricals, auto mechanics and Upholstery for a maximum of 3 years.