Renowned Ghanaian blogger and Cannabis advocate, Elorm Beenie has urged advocates to focus more on educating the public
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Efo Elorm as he’s affectionately called who revealed he has been an advocate for the legalization of cannabis since he completed high school told Kwesi Live that lack of proper education is the main cause of the stereotypes and the government’s reluctance to fully legalize the herbs.
I believe the least cannabis advocates can do is to educate the public more on the health, economical and recreational benefits of the herbs. We’ve been misled by the West because they feel threatened by the kind of benefits we would get if we are to promote and produce it in larger quantities – he said
He went further to quash some rumors and myths about the us of the drug. One of such is, ‘smoking or using cannabis makes one go mad’. According to Elorm, this is pure myth with no scientific backing.
Elorm Beenie made these claims in a live Instagram interview with blogger and YouTuber, Kwesi Live.