Renowned Ghanaian blogger and Cannabis advocate, Elorm Beenie has urged advocates to focus more on educating the public
- I was imprisoned for 18-months in USA for drug trafficking – Abena Korkor finally admits
- Camidoh’s ‘Sugarcane Remix’ becomes 2nd Ghanaian song to peak number one on Apple Music chart in Nigeria in 2022
- Elon Musk to takeover Twitter in a $44bn deal
- Man Utd Struggles! The pains of United fans
- Maxim Cosmetics donates to 31-year-old ahead of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement surgery
Efo Elorm as he’s affectionately called who revealed he has been an advocate for the legalization of cannabis since he completed high school told Kwesi Live that lack of proper education is the main cause of the stereotypes and the government’s reluctance to fully legalize the herbs.
I believe the least cannabis advocates can do is to educate the public more on the health, economical and recreational benefits of the herbs. We’ve been misled by the West because they feel threatened by the kind of benefits we would get if we are to promote and produce it in larger quantities – he said
He went further to quash some rumors and myths about the us of the drug. One of such is, ‘smoking or using cannabis makes one go mad’. According to Elorm, this is pure myth with no scientific backing.
Elorm Beenie made these claims in a live Instagram interview with blogger and YouTuber, Kwesi Live.