American singer Keri Hilson has detailed how she met and recorded ‘Nominate’ with Ghanaian dancehall guru, Stonebwoy.
Stonebwoy released the much-anticipated Anloga Album in Friday and one of the songs that has made waves in the world is ‘Nominate’ which features the multiple award-winner.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
In an Instagram Q&A with Livingstone, Miss Hilson revealed how a connection with a Ghanaian led to her meeting up with Stonebwoy and eventually hitting the studios to record.
You can watch the official reaction and review to the video of ‘Nominate’ by Kwesi Live TV below.