American singer Keri Hilson has detailed how she met and recorded ‘Nominate’ with Ghanaian dancehall guru, Stonebwoy.
Stonebwoy released the much-anticipated Anloga Album in Friday and one of the songs that has made waves in the world is ‘Nominate’ which features the multiple award-winner.
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
- Black Sherif’s “First Sermon” Hits A Million Views On YouTube
In an Instagram Q&A with Livingstone, Miss Hilson revealed how a connection with a Ghanaian led to her meeting up with Stonebwoy and eventually hitting the studios to record.
You can watch the official reaction and review to the video of ‘Nominate’ by Kwesi Live TV below.