American singer Keri Hilson has detailed how she met and recorded ‘Nominate’ with Ghanaian dancehall guru, Stonebwoy.
Stonebwoy released the much-anticipated Anloga Album in Friday and one of the songs that has made waves in the world is ‘Nominate’ which features the multiple award-winner.
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
- ‘The storm is over’! R. Kelly sentenced to 30years in prison for sex trafficking
In an Instagram Q&A with Livingstone, Miss Hilson revealed how a connection with a Ghanaian led to her meeting up with Stonebwoy and eventually hitting the studios to record.
You can watch the official reaction and review to the video of ‘Nominate’ by Kwesi Live TV below.