American singer Keri Hilson has detailed how she met and recorded ‘Nominate’ with Ghanaian dancehall guru, Stonebwoy.
Stonebwoy released the much-anticipated Anloga Album in Friday and one of the songs that has made waves in the world is ‘Nominate’ which features the multiple award-winner.
- US actress Kirstie Alley dies at age 71
- Keke Palmer announces pregnancy on SNL
- Events to look out for this December in Ghana
- Burna Boy and Black Sherif 2022’s most streamed artist in Ghana
- Chris Hemsworth to take a break from acting
In an Instagram Q&A with Livingstone, Miss Hilson revealed how a connection with a Ghanaian led to her meeting up with Stonebwoy and eventually hitting the studios to record.
You can watch the official reaction and review to the video of ‘Nominate’ by Kwesi Live TV below.