American singer Keri Hilson has detailed how she met and recorded ‘Nominate’ with Ghanaian dancehall guru, Stonebwoy.
Stonebwoy released the much-anticipated Anloga Album in Friday and one of the songs that has made waves in the world is ‘Nominate’ which features the multiple award-winner.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
In an Instagram Q&A with Livingstone, Miss Hilson revealed how a connection with a Ghanaian led to her meeting up with Stonebwoy and eventually hitting the studios to record.
You can watch the official reaction and review to the video of ‘Nominate’ by Kwesi Live TV below.