Sarkodie & MI Abaga Call Off $200k Rap Battle, Collaboration Most Likely
African rap giants, Sarkodie of Ghana and MI Abaga of Nigeria have sadly hinted on dropping their much-anticipated $200k rap battle. However, the duo has rather agreed on collaborating on a project.
In an Instagram live conversation, the two rappers agreed to feed the fans with a song together, likely dropping the rap battle that was agreed some weeks ago.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
An agreement was reached some weeks ago for the duo to engage in a rap battle after KCee agreed to fund half($100,000) of the agreed amount of $200,000.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.