African rap giants, Sarkodie of Ghana and MI Abaga of Nigeria have sadly hinted on dropping their much-anticipated $200k rap battle. However, the duo has rather agreed on collaborating on a project.
In an Instagram live conversation, the two rappers agreed to feed the fans with a song together, likely dropping the rap battle that was agreed some weeks ago.
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
An agreement was reached some weeks ago for the duo to engage in a rap battle after KCee agreed to fund half($100,000) of the agreed amount of $200,000.