You’ve probably heard an Adina and Kuami Eugene combo earlier and you know how it went right? Yes, I’m talking about ‘Killing Me Softly’, which song which took the young Queen to the South Pacific.
Well, get prepared for another banger this time with Kuami’s compatriot, KiDi.
During her live interaction with Kwesi Live on Instagram, Adina revealed that she has a song with KiDi which is set to be released soon.
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
Even though the song is not hers, Adina de not refuse to share a snippet of it with her lovely fans by singing an acapella of it.
Enjoy it below;
Subscribe to Kwesi Live TV on YouTube for interesting contents.