Here’s A Sneak Peak Into Adina and KiDi’s New Joint Dropping Soon
You’ve probably heard an Adina and Kuami Eugene combo earlier and you know how it went right? Yes, I’m talking about ‘Killing Me Softly’, which song which took the young Queen to the South Pacific.
Well, get prepared for another banger this time with Kuami’s compatriot, KiDi.
During her live interaction with Kwesi Live on Instagram, Adina revealed that she has a song with KiDi which is set to be released soon.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
Even though the song is not hers, Adina de not refuse to share a snippet of it with her lovely fans by singing an acapella of it.
Enjoy it below;
Subscribe to Kwesi Live TV on YouTube for interesting contents.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.