Bantama-raised singer cum rapper Kofi Jamar received the biggest surprise of his life after management of GadOne Records, the record label he’s signed gifted him a Kia Saloon car for recording his first 500,000 views on Youtube with hit single, In The City which features Nigeria’s Ice Prince and Kenya’s Khaligraph Jones.
The song which was released a month ago has received a huge patronage from the public as the numbers keeps soaring. The video to the song reached half a million views this week as it keeps climbing and nearing a million views.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Kofi Jamar couldn’t wait to share this good news with his fans as he posted on Instagram this great news on Wednesday evening.