Comedian cum Worshipper, Foster Romanus has revealed that Samini and Shatta Wale’s beef never affected his career.
Romanus while speaking with Kwesi Live in an Instagram Live interaction mentioned that even though he is a staunch fan of the MOBO award winner, his misunderstanding with Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr never posed a single threat in his career as a comedian.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
I don’t think it (the beef) had any effect on my career as a comedian. Everyone knows I’m a big fan of Samini but that doesn’t mean I hate the other artistes including Shatta Wale – he said
He further her continued;
This has been one problem that is stifling the growth of our industry. The fact that I love one artiste does not mean I should hate the other.
The #LiveWithKwesiLive on Instagram continues today with brand influenced and blogger, Kobby Kyei.
Kindly follow the link below to subscribe to Kwesi Live’s YouTube channel below.