Comedian cum Worshipper, Foster Romanus has revealed that Samini and Shatta Wale’s beef never affected his career.
Romanus while speaking with Kwesi Live in an Instagram Live interaction mentioned that even though he is a staunch fan of the MOBO award winner, his misunderstanding with Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr never posed a single threat in his career as a comedian.
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
- Our market women understand better economics than our leaders- Theo Acheampong
- Wanzam the Classic DJ, Ghanaian Alternative Music Maestro, Nominated for Prestigious Guinness Ghana DJ Awards
- Ghanaian Musician Black Sherif to Hold Maiden Concert in The Gambia on November 25
I don’t think it (the beef) had any effect on my career as a comedian. Everyone knows I’m a big fan of Samini but that doesn’t mean I hate the other artistes including Shatta Wale – he said
He further her continued;
This has been one problem that is stifling the growth of our industry. The fact that I love one artiste does not mean I should hate the other.
The #LiveWithKwesiLive on Instagram continues today with brand influenced and blogger, Kobby Kyei.
Kindly follow the link below to subscribe to Kwesi Live’s YouTube channel below.