Comedian cum Worshipper, Foster Romanus has revealed that Samini and Shatta Wale’s beef never affected his career.
Romanus while speaking with Kwesi Live in an Instagram Live interaction mentioned that even though he is a staunch fan of the MOBO award winner, his misunderstanding with Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr never posed a single threat in his career as a comedian.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
I don’t think it (the beef) had any effect on my career as a comedian. Everyone knows I’m a big fan of Samini but that doesn’t mean I hate the other artistes including Shatta Wale – he said
He further her continued;
This has been one problem that is stifling the growth of our industry. The fact that I love one artiste does not mean I should hate the other.
The #LiveWithKwesiLive on Instagram continues today with brand influenced and blogger, Kobby Kyei.
Kindly follow the link below to subscribe to Kwesi Live’s YouTube channel below.