Ghana’s undisputed rap King, Sarkodie has donated food and other items to the people of Tema.
Known to have grown and lived all his life in the industrial city, Sarkodie’s team, Team Sarkcess made the donations to the aged and the people living in the streets.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
Speaking on the act, head of the team, AngelTown stated that;
Our target was the aged, widows and the people living on the streets.
The donation was made on his behalf by Sarkodie Foundation.