After naming his price list for a diss song in Sub Zero, Sarkodie seems to have had a change of mine for the price of mainstream artistes.
In an Instagram live interaction with Ubi Franklin, The Highest mentioned that he does not stand to benefit from a back to back with anyone if he is to engage in it hence money will be the only motivation to get him into that.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
While trying to get him to name his price for a lyrical war with Nigeria’s MI, Sark rejected a $50k offer from the host before later accepting a $200k price tag mentioned by his official DJ, DJ Mensah.
“Drop the money tonight and the song will be ready by tomorrow morning” – he mentioned
He however continued to say that beefing someone at this point of his career is not his priority.