World Premiere: Kofi Jamar Features African Kings, Ice Prince & Khaligraph Jones on ‘In The City’
Straight from Bantama, Kumasi to the world, that’s the story of a young Kofi Jamar who has featured Ice Prince and Khaligraph Jones on new single, ‘In The City’.
The young act who is currently signed onto GadOne Records has so far been successful in employing the services of some of the best acts in Africa.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
The song was produced by Jay Synths known for his work on Kuami Eugene’s ‘Obiaato’.
Stream the song below:
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.