Something good for music lovers to smile about in this difficult season as UK-based Ghanaian superstar, Donae’O has confirmed his upcoming project with Ghana’s BET nominee, Kwesi Arthur.
Born Ian Greenidge, Donae’O is popularly known for his hit song, Move To Gyal Dem and his recent feature on Sarkodie’s ‘Party & Bullsh*t’.
- No student injured after package detonates in Northeastern University, Boston
- Several bank holidays, billions of pounds to be spent on funeral; This is what will happen after the death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96
- Student loan forgiveness: Biden cancels $10,000 in student debt for millions
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
In a post on Twitter, he mentioned that he had received vocals from Kwesi Arthur which means their collaboration is right on track.