It’s Happening! UK-based Ghanaian Artiste, Donae’O Confirms Collaboration With Kwesi Arthur
Something good for music lovers to smile about in this difficult season as UK-based Ghanaian superstar, Donae’O has confirmed his upcoming project with Ghana’s BET nominee, Kwesi Arthur.
Born Ian Greenidge, Donae’O is popularly known for his hit song, Move To Gyal Dem and his recent feature on Sarkodie’s ‘Party & Bullsh*t’.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
In a post on Twitter, he mentioned that he had received vocals from Kwesi Arthur which means their collaboration is right on track.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.