Something good for music lovers to smile about in this difficult season as UK-based Ghanaian superstar, Donae’O has confirmed his upcoming project with Ghana’s BET nominee, Kwesi Arthur.
Born Ian Greenidge, Donae’O is popularly known for his hit song, Move To Gyal Dem and his recent feature on Sarkodie’s ‘Party & Bullsh*t’.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
In a post on Twitter, he mentioned that he had received vocals from Kwesi Arthur which means their collaboration is right on track.