Something good for music lovers to smile about in this difficult season as UK-based Ghanaian superstar, Donae’O has confirmed his upcoming project with Ghana’s BET nominee, Kwesi Arthur.
Born Ian Greenidge, Donae’O is popularly known for his hit song, Move To Gyal Dem and his recent feature on Sarkodie’s ‘Party & Bullsh*t’.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
In a post on Twitter, he mentioned that he had received vocals from Kwesi Arthur which means their collaboration is right on track.