Adina Postpones Maiden Concert Due To Coronavirus
Ghanaian songstress Adina Thembi Ndamse has postponed her maiden Ahaban Concert due to fear of the spread of Coronavirus.
The ‘Too Late’ hitmaker in a post on twitter mentioned that:
In our attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and complying with preventive methods, we wish to inform you of our decision to postpone ‘Adina Live! – The Ahaban Benefit Concert’ to a later date.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
The new date for the concert will be announced later.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.