Ghanaian songstress Adina Thembi Ndamse has postponed her maiden Ahaban Concert due to fear of the spread of Coronavirus.
The ‘Too Late’ hitmaker in a post on twitter mentioned that:
In our attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and complying with preventive methods, we wish to inform you of our decision to postpone ‘Adina Live! – The Ahaban Benefit Concert’ to a later date.
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
- Our market women understand better economics than our leaders- Theo Acheampong
- Wanzam the Classic DJ, Ghanaian Alternative Music Maestro, Nominated for Prestigious Guinness Ghana DJ Awards
- Ghanaian Musician Black Sherif to Hold Maiden Concert in The Gambia on November 25
The new date for the concert will be announced later.