As written earlier, Kuami Eugene has employed the services of giants Shatta Wale and Samini on this brand new tune called ‘Ghana We Dey’
In the month of March which is the month in which Ghana gained independence, the Fadama Boy has decided to celebrate his country by bringing in these two Dancehall gurus.
- Hot/Nah? Checkout Dadie Opanka’s New ‘Sakora’ Look
- Radio Presenter Fires Government For Allowing Celebrities To Endorse Betting Companies
- FRANCIS DOKU APPOINTED NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF TV3
- I Do Not Envy Fella Makafui’s Success – YOLO star Christabel Amoabing
- The Throne Ministers Out With A New Dance Video; Check It Out
Production credit on this song goes to MOG Beats. Enjoy the song below: