As written earlier, Kuami Eugene has employed the services of giants Shatta Wale and Samini on this brand new tune called ‘Ghana We Dey’
In the month of March which is the month in which Ghana gained independence, the Fadama Boy has decided to celebrate his country by bringing in these two Dancehall gurus.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
Production credit on this song goes to MOG Beats. Enjoy the song below: