As written earlier, Kuami Eugene has employed the services of giants Shatta Wale and Samini on this brand new tune called ‘Ghana We Dey’
In the month of March which is the month in which Ghana gained independence, the Fadama Boy has decided to celebrate his country by bringing in these two Dancehall gurus.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
Production credit on this song goes to MOG Beats. Enjoy the song below: