Nigerian young superstar, Rema has revealed that he speaks with Sarkodie a lot as he learns a lot from Ghanaian music.
Speaking at Capital FM in UK, Divine Ikubor as known in private life also revealed that he once lived in Ghana.
- Kofi Adjorlolo Recounts Events Of Stigmatization Because of His Roles In Movies
- I Am Going To Sue Kontihene For Saying I Do Drugs – Kwabena Kwabena Threatens
- Preorder link for “Mood Swings” EP by Edem is out – GO GET’EM!!!
- Listen Up: Black Sherif Out With ‘Money’ Remix Featuring AMG Armani & Tulenkey
- Dromobii Drops Maiden EP, GenZ | Here’s How To Get It
This revelation came as a shock to the host and others in studio but he mentioned that through his connection with the West African country, he loves their music so much and talks with Sarkodie often.
Watch the full video below: