Nigerian young superstar, Rema has revealed that he speaks with Sarkodie a lot as he learns a lot from Ghanaian music.
Speaking at Capital FM in UK, Divine Ikubor as known in private life also revealed that he once lived in Ghana.
- Davido’s Fiancee Chioma Tests Positive For Covid-19, Baby Safe
- Out Now! Classic DJ Out With Mood On Ice Mixtape
- World Premiere: Kofi Jamar Features African Kings, Ice Prince & Khaligraph Jones on ‘In The City’
- Kwesi Live TV Premieres First Episode of Relationship Talk Show, ‘Guys Chatroom’
- Fiifi Banson Ended My Music Career – Sony Achiba
This revelation came as a shock to the host and others in studio but he mentioned that through his connection with the West African country, he loves their music so much and talks with Sarkodie often.
Watch the full video below: