Nigerian young superstar, Rema has revealed that he speaks with Sarkodie a lot as he learns a lot from Ghanaian music.
Speaking at Capital FM in UK, Divine Ikubor as known in private life also revealed that he once lived in Ghana.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
This revelation came as a shock to the host and others in studio but he mentioned that through his connection with the West African country, he loves their music so much and talks with Sarkodie often.
Watch the full video below: