Rema Reveals The Ghanaian Artiste He Talks With A Lot, Find Out Here!
Nigerian young superstar, Rema has revealed that he speaks with Sarkodie a lot as he learns a lot from Ghanaian music.
Speaking at Capital FM in UK, Divine Ikubor as known in private life also revealed that he once lived in Ghana.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
This revelation came as a shock to the host and others in studio but he mentioned that through his connection with the West African country, he loves their music so much and talks with Sarkodie often.
Watch the full video below:
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.