Nigerian young superstar, Rema has revealed that he speaks with Sarkodie a lot as he learns a lot from Ghanaian music.
Speaking at Capital FM in UK, Divine Ikubor as known in private life also revealed that he once lived in Ghana.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
This revelation came as a shock to the host and others in studio but he mentioned that through his connection with the West African country, he loves their music so much and talks with Sarkodie often.
Watch the full video below: