Ghana Rap Dacta, Okyeame Kwame, has today on twitter hinted on a project with The Highest, Sarkodie.
After Sarkodie commented Okyeame Kwame’s new hairstyle post on the social media app, the latter has stated that a project between the duo has been long overdue.
- FRANCIS DOKU APPOINTED NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF TV3
- I Do Not Envy Fella Makafui’s Success – YOLO star Christabel Amoabing
- The Throne Ministers Out With A New Dance Video; Check It Out
- Ghanaian Musicians Should Build A Good Structure & Invest A Lot Of Money To Break Into Nigeria – Nigerian Twitter User Tells Kwesi Live
- Election 2020 Will Happen – Information Minister Declares
With the amount of collaborations both artistes have in their sleeves, it’s very difficult to believe that the two of them are yet to work on a major one together since the Sarkcess Music boss overthrown the ‘Faithful’ for the Rapper of the Year Award in 2010.