Ghana Rap Dacta, Okyeame Kwame, has today on twitter hinted on a project with The Highest, Sarkodie.
After Sarkodie commented Okyeame Kwame’s new hairstyle post on the social media app, the latter has stated that a project between the duo has been long overdue.
- I was imprisoned for 18-months in USA for drug trafficking – Abena Korkor finally admits
- Camidoh’s ‘Sugarcane Remix’ becomes 2nd Ghanaian song to peak number one on Apple Music chart in Nigeria in 2022
- Elon Musk to takeover Twitter in a $44bn deal
- Man Utd Struggles! The pains of United fans
- Maxim Cosmetics donates to 31-year-old ahead of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement surgery
With the amount of collaborations both artistes have in their sleeves, it’s very difficult to believe that the two of them are yet to work on a major one together since the Sarkcess Music boss overthrown the ‘Faithful’ for the Rapper of the Year Award in 2010.