The official program lineup for #CUM20, Dr. Hilla Limann’s Hall Week has been released by the organizing committee.
The week-long program is based on the theme “Commemorating Unforgettable Memories” and promised to be both fun-filled, educative and informative with the range of activities to be held.
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
On Sunday, March 1, 2020, there will be an interdenominational service for residents of the hall in the morning before Joe Mettle visita later in the evening for the Gospel Rock Show.
An eye screening will be held on March 2 as well as blood donation, as residents of the hall get to have a free ride to lectures and anywhere on campus.
Free breakfast and bus to lectures will be provided on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 with the much-anticipated UG Got Talent slated for later that evening.
On midweek, more breakfast will be provided in the morning, spin and win, cooking competition plus Face of Limann.
Who will the bragging rights go to as the best FIFA Player in the hall? That will be determined on Thursday, March 5, 2020 including Old School day and Gari Soakings party.
The Online Marketing class, Games day, Absa day, Islamic Night, Absa Night and the Alumni homecoming will all be held on Friday.
The official climax will be held on Saturday, March 7, 2020 as aerobics, car wash, dance class, Fufu Party, Treasure night and Artiste Night will all be held.
This year’s Hilla Limann Hall week indeed promises to be one of the best so far to be held on the University of Ghana campus.