President of the National Union of Ghanaian Students, Belgorod Russia has advised students who seek to study in Russia to beware of imposters and fraudulent people who pose as officials of schools while applying online.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
Mr. Ekings Banahene who is in his final year at the Belgorod State Technological University revealed that a lot of imposters have taken to the internet to pose as officials of schools in Russia and as such deceiving people and robbing them off thousands of dollars.
He made these comments in an exclusive interview with Kwesi Live TV. Watch the full interview below: