As GHANA prepares to commemorate its 63rd Independence come March 6, 2020, this is a good time to celebrate and revive the national interest through music and arts.
CEO of Kwatay Entertainment finds no better way than to title his next song “GHANA”. He featured one of the rising but resounding music talents from Nungua called Dancehall Mantse on this one.
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
Kwasi Tay, popularly known as “Kwatay” who resides in Seattle, USA, is a very patriotic Ghanaian who seeks and supports the welfare and growth of his fellow countrymen, women and children.
Listen on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/kwatay/ghana-kwasi-tay-ft-dancehall-mantse/s-vuaok