As GHANA prepares to commemorate its 63rd Independence come March 6, 2020, this is a good time to celebrate and revive the national interest through music and arts.
CEO of Kwatay Entertainment finds no better way than to title his next song “GHANA”. He featured one of the rising but resounding music talents from Nungua called Dancehall Mantse on this one.
- Radio Presenter Fires Government For Allowing Celebrities To Endorse Betting Companies
- FRANCIS DOKU APPOINTED NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF TV3
- I Do Not Envy Fella Makafui’s Success – YOLO star Christabel Amoabing
- The Throne Ministers Out With A New Dance Video; Check It Out
- Ghanaian Musicians Should Build A Good Structure & Invest A Lot Of Money To Break Into Nigeria – Nigerian Twitter User Tells Kwesi Live
Kwasi Tay, popularly known as “Kwatay” who resides in Seattle, USA, is a very patriotic Ghanaian who seeks and supports the welfare and growth of his fellow countrymen, women and children.
Listen on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/kwatay/ghana-kwasi-tay-ft-dancehall-mantse/s-vuaok