President Donald Trump has been cleared in his impeachment trial, ending a congressional bid to oust him from office that bitterly divided the US.
The Senate, run by the president’s fellow Republicans, voted to acquit him on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
Democrats charged Mr Trump in December with pressuring Ukraine to smear a potential White House rival.
In November, Mr Trump will be the first impeached president to go for election.