The University of Ghana (UG) has opened applications for admission of undergraduates to the school for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Kwasi Tay Drops New Song “GHANA” to Celebrate Independence, Features Dancehall Mantse – WATCH VIDEO
- Optional King Beats Chichiz To Win TV3 Mentor Reloaded
- Finally! See The Face Of Nana Ama McBrown’s Beautiful Daughter, Maxim
- Harriet Lamptey, Naa Ashorkor and Others To Speak At This Year’s Edition of The Hang Out
- What’s Going On Between Sarkodie And Red Bull Energy Drink?
WASSCE candidates who will write their final exams in May/June this year are eligible to apply as awaiting students.
An e-voucher card for the application can be purchased at GHs200.00 for local Ghanaian students at the following banks: GCB Bank, Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Merchant Bank, UniBank, Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank.
Applicants are expected to collect a free copy of the University of Ghana prospectus from the Bank after they have purchased the e-voucher.
The deadline for application for the regular undergraduate applicants is 30th June 2020.
The University is also accepting applications from candidates interested in post-first degree law, post-graduate admission, international admission, distance education admission and the graduate entry medical program.