The United States of America has lifted its visa sanctions on Ghana effective Friday, January 17, 2020.
The sanctions was solely placed on Non-immigrant visa processing after the Government of Ghana failed to various warnings to cooperate with the States in the repatriation of deportees.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
In an official statement, the US Embassy in Accra, Ghana mentioned that;
The U.S. has lifted the visa restrictions in Ghana applied under Section 243(d) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. As of Friday, January 17, visa processing will return to the normal procedures
Effective Friday, all normal visas including non-immigrant, business and tourist visas will be given the normal validity.