The United States of America has lifted its visa sanctions on Ghana effective Friday, January 17, 2020.
The sanctions was solely placed on Non-immigrant visa processing after the Government of Ghana failed to various warnings to cooperate with the States in the repatriation of deportees.
- Just In: SARKODIE Denies Having A New Baby
- Sarkodie Welcomes New Baby?
- Breaking News: Basketball Superstar Kobe Bryant, 41, Dies In A Helicopter Crash
- APPLY NOW! University of Ghana begins 2020/2021 admission
- Lunch With Kobby Kyei: Blogger Dines With Fans At Sweet Aroma Restaurant
In an official statement, the US Embassy in Accra, Ghana mentioned that;
The U.S. has lifted the visa restrictions in Ghana applied under Section 243(d) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. As of Friday, January 17, visa processing will return to the normal procedures
Effective Friday, all normal visas including non-immigrant, business and tourist visas will be given the normal validity.