The United States of America has lifted its visa sanctions on Ghana effective Friday, January 17, 2020.
The sanctions was solely placed on Non-immigrant visa processing after the Government of Ghana failed to various warnings to cooperate with the States in the repatriation of deportees.
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
- Relationship Corner: Defining What It Means to Take a Break in Your Relationship
In an official statement, the US Embassy in Accra, Ghana mentioned that;
The U.S. has lifted the visa restrictions in Ghana applied under Section 243(d) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. As of Friday, January 17, visa processing will return to the normal procedures
Effective Friday, all normal visas including non-immigrant, business and tourist visas will be given the normal validity.