Eugene Marfo known by stage name Kuami Eugene has descended heavily on Ghanaian DJs who cry for lack of appreciation from Ghanaian artistes.
According to the ‘Obiaato’ hitmaker, it was so wrong to demand appreciation from an artiste from your own country before you play their songs.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
In defending his argument, Kuami Eugene quizzed DJs to mention whether they’ve ever gotten a call from Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and other top international artistes to appreciate them for playing their songs.
He further called on all DJs to play their songs at least because they’re all Ghanaians. He was speaking on Accra FM’s ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show with Nana Romeo.