Justin Bieber has revealed he was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease, an infection caused by bacteria commonly carried by ticks.
- Just In: SARKODIE Denies Having A New Baby
- Sarkodie Welcomes New Baby?
- Breaking News: Basketball Superstar Kobe Bryant, 41, Dies In A Helicopter Crash
- APPLY NOW! University of Ghana begins 2020/2021 admission
- Lunch With Kobby Kyei: Blogger Dines With Fans At Sweet Aroma Restaurant
Bieber, 25, shared the news in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
Bieber’s news comes after he released his first new solo single in more than four years last week, “Yummy.”
Roughly 300,000 Americans are diagnosed with Lyme disease each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Untreated, the infection can spread to the joints, heart and nervous system, according to the CDC, leading to joint pain and swelling.