Justin Bieber has revealed he was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease, an infection caused by bacteria commonly carried by ticks.
- I was imprisoned for 18-months in USA for drug trafficking – Abena Korkor finally admits
- Camidoh’s ‘Sugarcane Remix’ becomes 2nd Ghanaian song to peak number one on Apple Music chart in Nigeria in 2022
- Elon Musk to takeover Twitter in a $44bn deal
- Man Utd Struggles! The pains of United fans
- Maxim Cosmetics donates to 31-year-old ahead of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement surgery
Bieber, 25, shared the news in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
Bieber’s news comes after he released his first new solo single in more than four years last week, “Yummy.”
Roughly 300,000 Americans are diagnosed with Lyme disease each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Untreated, the infection can spread to the joints, heart and nervous system, according to the CDC, leading to joint pain and swelling.