Justin Bieber has revealed he was recently diagnosed with Lyme disease, an infection caused by bacteria commonly carried by ticks.
- Eze Writes: Stages in a relationship… The stages that every couple should understand…
- NEW SONG : MC Dementor x QholaBeatz – Do Me I Do You
- Update Your Playlist: 10 Kumerican Drill Songs Trending
- Eze Writes: Ladies, What can you offer in your relationship?
- Watch: Flowking Stone Announces Release Date For ‘BRA’ Album
Bieber, 25, shared the news in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
Bieber’s news comes after he released his first new solo single in more than four years last week, “Yummy.”
Roughly 300,000 Americans are diagnosed with Lyme disease each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Untreated, the infection can spread to the joints, heart and nervous system, according to the CDC, leading to joint pain and swelling.