Ghanaian students in the Russian Federation today have lifted the flag of Ghana High by executing exquisite performance at the Belgorod State Technological University.
The students who come from various parts of Ghana and currently at the Preparatory Faculty of the school represented the country so we’ll by performing an array of Ghanaian songs with some Ghanaian dance moves.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
On the day, Ghanaians formed about 60% of the performers in various fields including singing, acting, dancing and other fun activities. The auditorium was alive throughout the event with the help of the display of these Ghanaian students.
Nana Yaw Tabi Hayford (Singer/Dancer), Erica Hammond (Singer/Dancer/Actress), Winifred Arthur (Singer), Hadassah Adoko (Singer/Dancer) just to mention few surely made the motherland proud.
Below are highlights of their performances: