Ghanaian students in the Russian Federation today have lifted the flag of Ghana High by executing exquisite performance at the Belgorod State Technological University.
The students who come from various parts of Ghana and currently at the Preparatory Faculty of the school represented the country so we’ll by performing an array of Ghanaian songs with some Ghanaian dance moves.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
On the day, Ghanaians formed about 60% of the performers in various fields including singing, acting, dancing and other fun activities. The auditorium was alive throughout the event with the help of the display of these Ghanaian students.
Nana Yaw Tabi Hayford (Singer/Dancer), Erica Hammond (Singer/Dancer/Actress), Winifred Arthur (Singer), Hadassah Adoko (Singer/Dancer) just to mention few surely made the motherland proud.
Below are highlights of their performances: