Saturday, December 21, 2019, Dansoman will be choked as music fans in Accra and other Regions assemble on the Dansoman High Street for this years edition of the annual festival, SAMINIFEST.
Samini has listed his ‘yester-year’ colleagues, KK Fosu and Kokoveli — with whom he recorded and performed hit songs about a decade and a half ago.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
In the spirit of “Year Of Return”, Samini pixies Dansoman as a key location to highlight his music journey into mainstream and global recognition. No other place than the high street from Dansoman Market (where the popular “Gold House” Pub & Restaurant operates from and sparked SAMINI’s career). What a good time to throwback the hit records from the memorable Hiplife days!
Also listed are Prince Bright (of BukBak fame), T-Blaze, Ex-Doe, Tinny, Tic, who have been pioneers of Hiplife and sustained it for years.
Jupitar, Kelvyn Boy, Kidi, Kuami Eugene, DopeNation, Kamelyeon, Deon Boakye, Rowan, Senario, among others are some of the new generation performers listed.
Lingua Kat, Jah Amber, Burning Faya, AJ Nelson, KAY Dizzle and a lot more who are Dansoman based artistes have also been listed.
This year’s Saminifest is FREE to public and show starts 6:00pm on December 21.