One of the main issues that deter people away from pursuing their goals in Eastern European country, Russia is the harsh cold weather. Be it education, work or education many people always shy away from this lovely country.
Well, this assertion has been hammered by one Ghanaian Student from the University of Ghana who is in the country to pursue a Year Abroad program in the Russian language.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
Speaking in a round table discussion on Kwesi Live’s ‘Russian Adventures’, Ezekiel Allotey mentioned that his first interaction with the Russian weather was not a good one.
According to him, the weather of is ‘deadly’.
Watch the full video below.