One of the main issues that deter people away from pursuing their goals in Eastern European country, Russia is the harsh cold weather. Be it education, work or education many people always shy away from this lovely country.
Well, this assertion has been hammered by one Ghanaian Student from the University of Ghana who is in the country to pursue a Year Abroad program in the Russian language.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Speaking in a round table discussion on Kwesi Live’s ‘Russian Adventures’, Ezekiel Allotey mentioned that his first interaction with the Russian weather was not a good one.
According to him, the weather of is ‘deadly’.
Watch the full video below.