The Holy Book says God makes all things beautiful in His own time and that was the exact quote from ex-rapper now Evangelist Yaw Siki as he shared pictures from his wedding today.
The ‘Wope Dodo’ hit maker today got married to his sweetheart and the young evangelist did not waste time in sharing pictures of it on social media.
- I was imprisoned for 18-months in USA for drug trafficking – Abena Korkor finally admits
- Camidoh’s ‘Sugarcane Remix’ becomes 2nd Ghanaian song to peak number one on Apple Music chart in Nigeria in 2022
- Elon Musk to takeover Twitter in a $44bn deal
- Man Utd Struggles! The pains of United fans
- Maxim Cosmetics donates to 31-year-old ahead of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement surgery
Yaw Siki quit secular music after his horrific gory accident on the Accra-Tema motorway some years back. Since then, he has released a number of gospel songs which has struggled for airplay.
He wrote on Twitter:
“He makes everything beautiful in its time” (Ecclesiastes 3:11)