Tickets for second edition of Mmofra Fashion Show have finally been released and here’s how to get them.
Mmofra Fashion Show proudly organized and hosted by Lorets Kids and Teens is about to enter into its 2nd year with much-better performances from young models aged between 4-18 years old.
- New ATWAG executives inducted at New Year Party
- New Music: Rhaf Zippy – Serwaa (Prod by Apya)
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
The first edition was held on December 28, 2018 and was highly patronized by Ghanaians. This year’s edition promises to be much exciting hence the need to rush and get your tickets as soon as possible.
MFS 2019 will be held at the Nurses Hostel, Shiashie – Accra opposite GS Plaza at 3pm prompt with a wide range of designers showcasing their beautiful designs
Designers such as Bombaare, Yarn Over, Stepline Klodin, AK Fashion House, Ogana Kollection, Shamstyles, Mirada Collections, Julley’s Klassic Designs, Renney’s Glitters will be present with their classic designs.
This year’s tickets are selling for GH¢10, 20, 30 and GH¢80 for ages between 8 and 12, 13 and 19, 20 years and above and Two adults respectively.
For more information on the tickets, kindly contact 0548700737 and 0503901797 for assistance.
Sponsors for this year’s event are; Kafski Media, Santes Hair for kids, Pamper Me Kids Salon, Mensvic Hotel, DJ Yawuzy, Luxe by lorey, Loret Event Hostesses, World of Loret, Enchia Beautik, Iprocom Ghana, BrandsAid GH Ltd, Nextdoor Cuisine, Tasty Yoghurt, Afra Cup, Aee jay’s Pine, Ovenly Gh, Kevas Photos, KwesiLive.com, MaameObolo.com, NutorlaFayose, Stepline Klodin, Bombaare, Yarn Over, Chicrage Tori, Sels Fabric, Naadea’s Event, Renney’s Glitters.