It is so obvious the passing of Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke has been a hard one for many Christians around the globe especially those in Africa.
One of the major people who have been hit hard by the news of his passing has been the presiding Bishop of United Denominations Of Lighthouse Group of Churches(UDOLGC) and the founder of Lighthouse Chapel International, Dag Heward-Mills.
- Meet The Russian Woman Who Birthed 69 Children In 76 Years
- Eze Writes: Dealing with relationship stress to have a happy and enduring relationship…
- Eze Writes: Stages in a relationship… The stages that every couple should understand…
- NEW SONG : MC Dementor x QholaBeatz – Do Me I Do You
- Update Your Playlist: 10 Kumerican Drill Songs Trending
In a Twitter post sighed by http://kwesilive.com, the renowned Evangelist mentioned that he dedicated his Sunday service’s sermon titled ‘Fathers’ to the late Evangelist.
Bishop Dag noted that he had been saddened by the death Of Reinhard Bonnke as he was his father in the Evangelical Ministry.
Yesterday, I preached a sermon about fathers. I dedicated the sermon to Reinhard Bonnke. Bonnke’s passing saddened my heart, as he has been a father to me in the evangelical ministry. I looked up to him, and he inspired me for many years.
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s death was announced over the weekend by family and came as shock to many.