Giant Ghanaian actress, Mercy Little of Efiewura fame has advised NDC’s presidential aspirant, John Dramani Mahama to select Hon. Zanetor Rawlings as running mate in the upcoming elections.
The outspoken actress in an interview with Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show on Accra FM mentioned that it is high time Ghanaians consider females into higher positions such as Presidency and Veep.
- Kwame Yesu & Ghanaian Stallion Release New Single, M’asem ft Y Pee ”
- Kamelyeon drops early Christmas banger “Kafugbe” – LISTEN
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
Stating her reasons why she’s making such claims, Mercy made reference to ex Liberian leader, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf who handed over the mantle few years ago. She believes that the charisma of young Zanettor can help propel the National Democratic Congress to victory come 2020.