Giant Ghanaian actress, Mercy Little of Efiewura fame has advised NDC’s presidential aspirant, John Dramani Mahama to select Hon. Zanetor Rawlings as running mate in the upcoming elections.
The outspoken actress in an interview with Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show on Accra FM mentioned that it is high time Ghanaians consider females into higher positions such as Presidency and Veep.
- It Was Not My Fault I Couldn’t Perform – Sarkodie Issues Apology to Fans Over No Show At Cardi B in Ghana Concert
- Former University of Ghana Athlete Excels in the USA
- French Montana Mocked For Putting Old Collabs With Drake& More On New Album ‘Just To Boost Streams’
- Messi beats Ronaldo and Van Dijk to win his 6th Ballon d’or
- Israel Maweta Returns With New Video, “Don’t Pass Me By” | WATCH
Stating her reasons why she’s making such claims, Mercy made reference to ex Liberian leader, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf who handed over the mantle few years ago. She believes that the charisma of young Zanettor can help propel the National Democratic Congress to victory come 2020.