In gleeful spirits, some organizers of the maiden beach festival shared a photograph with Ghana’s sitting President from a place that looked like the President’s office. Below was a caption posted with the photo.
- No student injured after package detonates in Northeastern University, Boston
- Several bank holidays, billions of pounds to be spent on funeral; This is what will happen after the death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96
- Student loan forgiveness: Biden cancels $10,000 in student debt for millions
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
Thank you to His Excellency President Nana Akufo-Addo for meeting with us yesterday. We really appreciate all of your wisdom, advice and support.
The President’s ‘Year of Return, Ghana 2019’ initiative is uniting Africans on the continent with their brothers and sisters all over the diaspora, and we are proud to be a part of such a momentous occasion. The inspiring leader has done everything from launch the Free Senior High School (SHS) Policy and completely renovate the nation’s sports buildings to partying with Fela Kuti and Masekela around the globe.
Under His Excellency’s exemplary leadership, Ghana is a nation which represents freedom, democracy and stability in Africa. He is an example to us all. 🇬🇭”
About 15,000 patrons are expected for the festival in Ghana but some entertainment pundits anticipate the numbers are very likely to shoot up. The music festival will celebrate different music genres amongst which are Afrobeats, Hiphop, UK Rap, Reggae and Dancehall on the serene coastline of Accra, Ghana.
All roads lead to Laboma Beach Resort come December 27th. Laboma Beach is a serene long stretch clean beach which holds audience capacity of about 40,000 and a perfect destination for revelers during the Xmas season in Ghana.
(Source: Elorm Beenie)