Ariana Grande took a tumble during her Nov. 24 concert in Tampa, Florida. While performing one of her songs, the singer tripped and fell. Thankfully, one of her dancers caught her right in the knick of time.
Ariana Grande, 26, has proven that even she can fall gracefully. The “7 Rings” singer hit the stage for her Tampa concert on Nov. 24 and tripped and fell on stage. Ariana was walking on a table in knee-high boots when stumbled and lost her balance. She fell right into the arms of one of her dancers. Ariana appeared in good spirits and even laughed about it. She found her footing again and the dancer helped her back onto the table so she could continue performing.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
The singer didn’t sweat the fall at all. A fan posted the video of her tumble and Ariana retweeted it. “Oh my. at least I still made the button. I’m crying. things were going too well,” Ariana tweeted. At least she’s good a sport about it!
This isn’t the first time Ariana has taken a tumble in concert. Back in Nov. 2018, Ariana stumbledwhile performing “Thank U, Next” on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She lost her footing while stepping off a chair. “Oh my god,” she said before getting her balance back and continuing on with the performance.