Mother of late actress, Suzzy Williams, has for the first time opened up about her daughter’s death 14 years after the tragic crash.
Madam Cecilia Williams said she believes her daughter was murdered.According to her, contrary to reports, her daughter did not die on the spot but was alive when she [Cecilia] reached the hospital.
- He Was My Father In The Evangelical Ministry – Bishop Dag Heward-Mills Eulogizes Late Reinhard Bonnke
- It Was Not My Fault I Couldn’t Perform – Sarkodie Issues Apology to Fans Over No Show At Cardi B in Ghana Concert
- Former University of Ghana Athlete Excels in the USA
- French Montana Mocked For Putting Old Collabs With Drake& More On New Album ‘Just To Boost Streams’
- Messi beats Ronaldo and Van Dijk to win his 6th Ballon d’or
She explained that she was certain her daughter was alive because she personally checked her pulse and heartbeat to make sure everything was okay.
“So, I passed by and I pulled the window down, [I saw a] long fair coloured [doctor] hold the hair from behind with a straw into Suzzy’s nose. That is what I saw and I can never ever forget it.”
“I asked the young doctor why, he said this way is better, once and for all, after all, if she survived she would be a burden on me,” Madam Cecilia revealed.
She said that her daughter did not smoke, neither was she an alcoholic nor a drug addict.
She alleged that the drugs found in her daughter’s system after the post mortem was planted on her through the straw put in her nose at the hospital.