Mother of late actress, Suzzy Williams, has for the first time opened up about her daughter’s death 14 years after the tragic crash.
Madam Cecilia Williams said she believes her daughter was murdered.According to her, contrary to reports, her daughter did not die on the spot but was alive when she [Cecilia] reached the hospital.
- Kofi Adjorlolo Recounts Events Of Stigmatization Because of His Roles In Movies
- I Am Going To Sue Kontihene For Saying I Do Drugs – Kwabena Kwabena Threatens
- Preorder link for “Mood Swings” EP by Edem is out – GO GET’EM!!!
- Listen Up: Black Sherif Out With ‘Money’ Remix Featuring AMG Armani & Tulenkey
- Dromobii Drops Maiden EP, GenZ | Here’s How To Get It
She explained that she was certain her daughter was alive because she personally checked her pulse and heartbeat to make sure everything was okay.
“So, I passed by and I pulled the window down, [I saw a] long fair coloured [doctor] hold the hair from behind with a straw into Suzzy’s nose. That is what I saw and I can never ever forget it.”
“I asked the young doctor why, he said this way is better, once and for all, after all, if she survived she would be a burden on me,” Madam Cecilia revealed.
She said that her daughter did not smoke, neither was she an alcoholic nor a drug addict.
She alleged that the drugs found in her daughter’s system after the post mortem was planted on her through the straw put in her nose at the hospital.