Gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph Kalu, popularly known as Sinach is now a mum!
Kemi Filani News reports that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome happily broke the gladdening news during the just concluded LIMA awards, which held in Lagos at the Loveworld Convocation Arena.
- It Was Not My Fault I Couldn’t Perform – Sarkodie Issues Apology to Fans Over No Show At Cardi B in Ghana Concert
- Former University of Ghana Athlete Excels in the USA
- French Montana Mocked For Putting Old Collabs With Drake& More On New Album ‘Just To Boost Streams’
- Messi beats Ronaldo and Van Dijk to win his 6th Ballon d’or
- Israel Maweta Returns With New Video, “Don’t Pass Me By” | WATCH
At the event, Sinach went home with the 100, 000 US Dollars prize, for the Song of the Year Award 2019 “There’s An Overflow”.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who broke the news of Sinach new baby at the LIMA Awards 2019 after Sinach gave her thank you speech to him.
Pastor Chris while giving her the award and breaking the good News said:
“Thank you for that song, we are all excited with what the Lord has done in your life, of course in the life of many others standing with you here we just love you. And I told them, you just had a baby! so everybody got excited…”
Sinach who has been a huge blessing to many globally with over 1 million subscribers on her Youtube channel, the only female gospel artiste from Nigeria and Africa at large to hit that landmark is worth celebrating.