Ghana’s representative at this year’s Miss United Nations, Miss Harriet Lamptey has paid a courtesy call on the country’s High Commission to India.
This year’s contest was held in the Indian city of Punjab where the 25-year-old model won the Grand Prix crown.
- Kofi Adjorlolo Recounts Events Of Stigmatization Because of His Roles In Movies
- I Am Going To Sue Kontihene For Saying I Do Drugs – Kwabena Kwabena Threatens
- Preorder link for “Mood Swings” EP by Edem is out – GO GET’EM!!!
- Listen Up: Black Sherif Out With ‘Money’ Remix Featuring AMG Armani & Tulenkey
- Dromobii Drops Maiden EP, GenZ | Here’s How To Get It
After her heroics in the competition, Harriet decided to pay a courtesy call on Ghana’s Mission in the Republic of India and was received by the Head of Chancery, Mr. Eddison Mensah Agbenyegah.