Ghana’s representative at this year’s Miss United Nations, Miss Harriet Lamptey has paid a courtesy call on the country’s High Commission to India.
This year’s contest was held in the Indian city of Punjab where the 25-year-old model won the Grand Prix crown.
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
After her heroics in the competition, Harriet decided to pay a courtesy call on Ghana’s Mission in the Republic of India and was received by the Head of Chancery, Mr. Eddison Mensah Agbenyegah.