Ghana’s representative at this year’s Miss United Nations, Miss Harriet Lamptey has paid a courtesy call on the country’s High Commission to India.
This year’s contest was held in the Indian city of Punjab where the 25-year-old model won the Grand Prix crown.
- He Was My Father In The Evangelical Ministry – Bishop Dag Heward-Mills Eulogizes Late Reinhard Bonnke
- It Was Not My Fault I Couldn’t Perform – Sarkodie Issues Apology to Fans Over No Show At Cardi B in Ghana Concert
- Former University of Ghana Athlete Excels in the USA
- French Montana Mocked For Putting Old Collabs With Drake& More On New Album ‘Just To Boost Streams’
- Messi beats Ronaldo and Van Dijk to win his 6th Ballon d’or
After her heroics in the competition, Harriet decided to pay a courtesy call on Ghana’s Mission in the Republic of India and was received by the Head of Chancery, Mr. Eddison Mensah Agbenyegah.