Ghana’s representative at this year’s Miss United Nations, Miss Harriet Lamptey has paid a courtesy call on the country’s High Commission to India.
This year’s contest was held in the Indian city of Punjab where the 25-year-old model won the Grand Prix crown.
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
After her heroics in the competition, Harriet decided to pay a courtesy call on Ghana’s Mission in the Republic of India and was received by the Head of Chancery, Mr. Eddison Mensah Agbenyegah.