Ghana’s representative at this year’s Miss United Nations, Miss Harriet Lamptey has paid a courtesy call on the country’s High Commission to India.
This year’s contest was held in the Indian city of Punjab where the 25-year-old model won the Grand Prix crown.
- No Pressure: Sarkodie To Release New Album In July
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
After her heroics in the competition, Harriet decided to pay a courtesy call on Ghana’s Mission in the Republic of India and was received by the Head of Chancery, Mr. Eddison Mensah Agbenyegah.